duminică, 8 mai 2011

Portal 2 Singeplayer and Co-op

Started playing with a collage friend yesterday. The coop is actually really good. I was told that it was better then the single player but i wouldn't know since i haven't finished either of them. I am at chapter 7 and god this game is good. Funny, beautiful, great puzzles great "story". For anyone that has not played Portal yet i strongly sugest you start with Portal 1. Its a max 2h game. You just have to think through the puzzles first (if you finish the game you can finish it again in less then an hour, my personal record is 45 minutes :P).
The coop has 4 portals so its a little more complex and thats why its more fun. Also seeing your partener beeing smashed to bits is a lot of fun too:P. Will post more as soon as i play more :).
Also i am still playing Starcraft 2 (had a 3 mounths break from that and i am horible now, was mid diamond but now i am plat again :() and League of Legends. If anyone else plays do tell^^.

34 de comentarii:

  1. Haven't played coop! But I am halfway through the SP, such a good game. Nice to see a fellow gamer!

    +1 followed. check out my blog aswell!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I haven't played single player yet, but my friend and I played through co-op. Had to use a controller since we did it on the same computer, but it was great fun regardless. Definitely a great game.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Awh God I'm literally addicted to this game - can't keep me away :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Just bought Portal 2, need to see myself if it's better then first part.
    I also enjoy HoN better then LoL, but they are both the same game :P

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. I have hon but i can't play it with my campus internet. They block the ports :(.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Man I know I am at like the last level of Portal 2 and I don't want to do it because I know the game will be over soon. Haven't touched the coop yet, waiting to beat the game first. Like your blog, follow'd

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. You are right the coop is amazing but the kampagne is just too short... Really looking forward to the patch.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. I think the single player is more fun just because it's funnier. The co-op is more of a challenge though I loved it.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Portal 2 single player was great. I will actually be doing a review of it on my own blog if you're interested :]

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Haven't played it yet but want to

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Co-op was way more difficult than the single player

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. I don't think I'd be able to play co-op unless I knew my partner was smart.. it would be so frustrating to run around and deal with four portals!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. I haven't been able to put it down since I started playing!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. haha, did not read for fear of ruining my experience. PLayed the first, but not this one...yet.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. I have heard good things about Portal2

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. Awesome post man! Keep blogging cause this is great!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. You will never see spoiler on my blog since i hate them as well :P.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  18. I still need to get this one, please keep us posted about gaming experience so I can decide to actually spend my money on this game :P

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  19. I loved the single player but have yet to complete Co-op.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  20. Portal II Looks very good game !

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  21. Finally got a chance to try this and I'm hooked

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  22. Portal is awesome, true that!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  23. I've already end singiel player, now I'm playing coop with my friends.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  24. I played that game yesterday, it's awesome.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  25. Really want portal 2 and Starcraft 2. I have a 360 for portal but my pc is fairly outdated so will have to wait for Starcraft! Nice post

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  26. I love this game, i can play portal all day loooong.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  27. Portal 1 was so much fun. I madly want to play some Portal 2 coop, I guess Ill just either wait for a friend to get it or wait for a sale and buy it myself. *crosses fingers* come on steam!

    RăspundețiȘtergere